Bigger Savings, Better Sales with Quarterly Rebates!
Yesterday marked the beginning of the 2nd Quarter, and with a new quarter comes new Quarterly Incentives! Rebates and incentives are huge growth stimulators for distributors, offering a way for DSRs to increase sales while earning bonus money for doing so. The results are two-fold; the rebates are often extended to the End Users as well, giving them a greater incentive to purchase more products, which also adds to the DSR’s earnings!
The following 2nd Quarter Incentives and Rebates have been made available for download on our blog, and are available in the menu listed on the right side of this page:
- Duracell/Procell– The popular gift card offer is being repeated, with customers (distributors and end-users) qualifying for a $10, $25, or $50 gift card with a minimum $50 purchase before June 30. With over 40% of end users buying their batteries from retailers, this is a great incentive to earn market share with a trusted brand!
- Colgate-Palmolive Profit Builder– When distributors buy at least ten cases of Ajax, Palmolive, SoftSoap, Muprhy’s Oil Soap, Suavitel, or Fabuloso they earn $1.50 rebate per case! Buy four or more of these brands and it increases to $3.00 per case! The potential for rebates can be as much as $2500, so the more products you sell, the higher the rebate you earn!
- P&G Distributor Rebates – Buy 100 cases or more of select SKU’s including Bounty, Charmin, Dawn, and Comet varieties (among others), and earn up to $1.oo rebate per case! Some of America’s most-loved brands just became a lot easier to sell.
- P&G BizSaver Rebates – This enticing offer for End Users pays up to $5.00/case in rebates with a 2 SKU minimum purchase. This offer could equal up to $300 in savings for your customers, or up to 12,000 Foodservice Rewards points! Also valid on products that include Bounty, Charmin, Dawn and Comet varieties among others, this offer means big savings for you as well, as any sales of these products will qualify you for the P&G Distributor Rebates.
- P&G Swiffer Rebates – Customers will receive a $25 rebate on Swiffer Starter Packs when purchased with 3 Swiffer Refill Packs! Available up to $300, easier dusting just became a no-brainer.
- Reckitt Distributor Rebates – Distributors can earn up to $500 on popular Spring Cleaning products such as Lysol, Easy-Off and Resolve! With rebates of up to $3.00/case, and an easily met $20 minimum rebate, this promotion is a clean sweep.
- Reckitt DSR Rebates – Similar to the offer for Distributors, DSR’s get rewarded in addition to the rebates given on sales of Lysol, Easy-Off, Resolve, Finish and Air Wick! With the possibility of earning up to $200, DSRs simply mail the rebate form along with a copy of velocity reports to earn their bonus.
- Reckitt End User Rebates – It’s certainly easier for a DSR to sell more product when the End User gets rewarded as well! With only a $20 minimum rebate, your customers can earn as much as $300 in rebates on Lysol, and Reckitt’s other great brands- in turn, qualifying both the DSR and the Distributor for better rebates as well! Everyone wins!
Help your customers kick off Spring Cleaning season with huge savings! To download the rebate forms, click the links on the menu to the right, and start earning today!
All offers run until June 30th, 2013, and must be sent in with the form and proof-of-purchase by the date specified on the form.© Copyright Amy Ullsperger, All rights Reserved. Written For: DSR Sales Support Blog