Clock Is Ticking for Q4 Rebates!
New Years Eve is only two weeks away! Besides being the last day in 2013, this day also marks the final day to qualify for DSR and End User Q4 rebates. In case you missed them, here is a recap of all the great offers that can still be taken of advantage of until the end of the year…
- Colgate Profit Builder– Buy at least 10 cases of any one brand, and earn $1.50 per case. Buy 10 each of more than three brands, and earn $3 per case! Possible Rebate- $15-$2500
- Diversey True Savings– Any of the qualifying SKUs listed on the coupon earn you from $1.50-$5.00 per case! Depending on what is purchased, rebates could amount to as much as $1000 in rebates! Possible Rebate- $25-$1000
- Diversey Laundry Rebate– Purchases of any Diversey laundry brands including all, Wisk, and Snuggle, earn customers $1.50 to $4.00 per case in rebates! Possible Rebate- $25-$1000
- Diversey Dish Rebate– Buy any combination of Sunlight Dishcare products, and earn $1.25 to $2.75 per case in rebates. Available in bulk and regular sizes, the potential for savings could reach as much as $1000! Possible Rebate- $25-$1000
- Diversey all Rebate– The detergent we all know in love, in bulk commercial packaging! Purchases of “all” brand laundry products earn customers $1.50-$2.00 each, up to $500! Possible Rebate- $10-$500
- Diversey Bonus Rebates– In addition to the quarterly rebates from Diversey, there are also several additional bonus rebates available for End-Users and Distributors totaling up to $7500 in rebates! Follow the link for the post that outlines all of the extra money available for qualifying purchases.
- Duracell Rebate- All commercial purchases of Duracell or Procell batteries are eligible for this rebate! Simply purchase $50 worth of batteries, and you earn a $10 gift card. This is a tiered incentive as well, so more batteries equals more rebates! See this previous post for more information. Possible Rebate- $10-$50
- Lysol Distributor Rebate- Through the end of the year, distributors earn $1-$3.00/case on qualifying purchases of a wide range of Lysol products, as well as Air Wick, Resolve, and other consumer branded cleaning supplies. Possible Rebate- $20-$500
- Lysol DSR Rebate- Distributor Sales Reps can earn $1-$3.00 per case on qualifying sales of Lysol and other qualifying products! From toilet bowl cleaner, to air fresheners, sales of any of these popular products could earn you up to $200 in rebates. Possible Rebate- $20-$200
- Lysol End User Rebate- End Users can earn up to $300 for purchasing Lysol products! This means for every qualifying Lysol item sold, the customer saves money while the DSR earns money at the same time! It’s a clean win for everyone. Possible Rebate- $20-$300
- P&G Biz Saver- P&G, as always, is offering up to $300 to end users with this rebate- or, 12,000 Foodservice Reward Points. Dawn, Spic and Span, and other popular brands all qualify towards this promotion with a low minimum of 2 cases to qualify. Possible Rebate- $4-$300 or 200-12,000 FSR points
Combining these already amazing rebate offers results in potential earnings would be like winning the Mega Millions lottery! Well, perhaps not quite like winning the lottery, but it will definitely add an extra holiday bonus.© Copyright 2013 Amy Ullsperger, All rights Reserved. Written For: DSR Sales Support Blog