Clorox Re-Brands Dispatch Products
Your customers may have already noticed an exciting new packaging change from Clorox, which became effective at the beginning of this year. The DISPATCH line of products, which are geared towards healthcare use, are now being re-branded as Clorox Healthcare.
This change only effects the name and packaging, as the product itself including the formula, kill claims, and EPA-registration numbers will remain the same, as will UPCs and pricing.
The following UPC’s will now feature the new look, and the Clorox Healthcare name:
- Clorox Healthcare 32 oz. Spray- UPC 2996968970
- Clorox Healthcare 32oz. Pull Top- UPC 2996968832
- Clorox Healthcare 128oz. Refill- UPC 2996968978
- Clorox Healthcare 64oz. Refill- UPC 2996968973
- Clorox Healthcare 22oz. Spray- UPC 2996968967
The Clorox Healthcare portfolio is an effective line of low-odor products that are highly recommended by healthcare professionals. According to the Clorox website, the products offer the following protection against C. Diff:
- FASTEST. EPA–registered to kill C. difficile spores in 3 minutes* — the fastest contact time available.**
- PROVEN. Reduces the transmission of C. difficile spores, supported by clinical studies.
- RECOMMENDED. Meets CDC, SHEA and APIC recommendations for killing C. difficile spores.
- RESULTS. When used as part of a bundled disinfecting program for one year, a leading US hospital reported saving up to $203,000 in costs associated with treating C. difficile infections.
User and Patient Comfort Across a 3-Wipe Portfolio
- Clorox understands that bleach’s odor can be irritating to some people. Our wipes are made with a proprietary odor-masking formula to create a slight bleach scent that is comfortable for patients and staff.
- In a Mayo Clinic study (presented at APIC 2010) assessing Environmental Service employee and patient satisfaction when Clorox Healthcare™ Bleach Germicidal Wipes were used for isolation room cleaning3, 94% of patients reported being very satisfied with how well their rooms were cleaned with Clorox Healthcare™ Bleach Germicidal Wipes and only 9% of patients noticed the Wipes odor.
- None of these patients found the odor bothersome.
For the cleaning power of Clorox that healthcare professionals trust, let your customers know that nothing about the reliability or effectiveness of the Dispatch portfolio has changed besides the name and package- for more information or for further questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright Amy Ullsperger, All rights Reserved. Written For: DSR Sales Support Blog