Get to Know your Rep! The Amy Ullsperger Edition
Our Business is Personal.
We take your business personally at RJ Schinner, and strive to make our practices as personal as possible. Having been a family owned business for over 65 years has helped us retain this culture. We want to get to know our customers better, and in good fun, have decided to share some information about our Sales Representatives in the hopes you can get to know them better also!
This edition: Amy Ullsperger
1. What is your name? Amy Ullsperger
2. What Region to you cover for RJ Schinner? National Accounts
3. How long have you been with RJ Schinner? Over 5 years!
4. What technology innovation made the most impact on your life? Google Maps! I still get lost all the time, but at least now Siri can reroute me properly.
5. Do you have any pets? I have two rescue dogs; a chubby and lovey lab mix, and a snugly but doofy great dane.
6. How would you spend one million dollars? I would pay off my house, buy a new car, and do some traveling with my friends and family to somewhere exotic!
7. What is one important skill everyone should have? Tolerance – the ability to let the small things go, so you can focus on what really matters, and not get overly worked up over life ‘s annoyances.
8. What are two things you consider yourself to be very good at? Remembering things (especially useless things), and creative problem solving, i.e. MacGuyver-ing.
9. What do you order on your pizza? Pineapple, tomatoes, and cheese. Easily my favorite go-to pizza of choice.
10. What is one word you could use to describe your team? Game-Changing!
11. Are you left or right handed? right handed
12. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? I’ll go with Positivity and Optimism!
13. What month is your birthday? The cold, dark depths of January. I was born during a historic blizzard, with sub-zero temps and two feet of snow.
14. What was your childhood nickname? Ame-Bob! It was a “hillbilly” name, bestowed upon me by my drunk uncles, and it stuck.
15. Who inspires you? Anyone who has the ability to fight through adversity and obstacles, and come out of it successfully with a smile.
16. What is your favorite place in the world? That’s a tough one! No one place stands out specifically. Generically speaking, the forest. There is something very calming about being in the woods. Any forest, really, but the Redwood Forest was especially awe-inspiring.
17. What was the best concert you ever went to? This is a toss-up – Bonnaroo 2003 was pretty amazing to experience, and Paul Simon at Summerfest in 2002 was also spectacular. However, it has to be seeing The Steve Miller Band at a county fair in 2008 when my son was six. We sat on a blanket on the hill and ate funnel cakes. It was his first concert, his favorite band, and he knew all the words!
18. If you could be any animal, which would you be? It would be cool to be a dolphin, because I think they might be smarter than us, haha. Just not the “tricks-for-fish” kind of dolphin, I’d want to be hanging out in the ocean with my other sea mammal pals.
19. What are you passionate about? So many things! Words (reading and writing), food (cooking and eating), astrology (yes, like horoscopes and birth charts), and fashion (I have a second degree in fashion marketing, and collect vintage clothes).
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean, because it’s fun to say AND a great color.
21. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child? Painfully shy! I spent my first 10 years of life blushing, I think.
22. What characteristic do you most admire in others? Individualism, and the confidence to march to the beat of their own drum in spite of the crowd.
23. What super power would you like to have? Shape shifting would be pretty handy. It would give me the ability to adapt to any situation, anywhere, any time.
24. What is the most important lesson you have learned in the last year? To always appreciate the people you love, and live each day to the fullest. Life is short, and there are no guarantees on how long we have to enjoy it together!
25. What are your ten favorite foods? Pizza, tacos, plain potato chips, chocolate pudding, Brussels sprouts, balsamic vinegar, cheese and crackers, tomatoes, pot roast, and pea soup.
26. Do you speak any other languages? Some Spanish, enough to function and comprehend, but not enough to converse fluently.
27. What is one of your hidden talents? City of Milwaukee Middle School Spelling Bee Champ
28. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? Does seven-year aged cheddar count? If not, it has to be that jar of separated, crusted, yellow mustard that I keep forgetting to throw away.
29. At home, which way does toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? Honestly, I just cram it on the roll, it’s a crap-shoot. It’s a gamble every time which way it ends up.
30. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? I read a lot of sci-fi, and watch a lot of documentaries about science, i.e. planetary science, aliens, theoretical physics, history of math, plants and animals, etc.
31. What is still left on your bucket list? I need to cross the ocean, and see Europe and the Mediterranean. Just not as a tourist…I’d love to experience the culture, and see the sites without lines, crowds, or tour guides.
© Copyright 2017 RJ Schinner, All rights Reserved. Written For: DSR Sales Support Blog