Get to Know your Rep! The Andy Schinner Edition
Our Business is Personal.
We take your business personally at RJ Schinner, and strive to make our practices as personal as possible. Having been a family owned business for over 65 years has helped us retain this culture. We want to get to know our customers better, and in good fun, have decided to share some information about our Sales Representatives in the hopes you can get to know them better also!
This edition: Andy Schinner
1. What is your name? Andy Schinner
2. What Region to you cover for RJ Schinner? Western Region
3. How long have you been with RJ Schinner? 17 years
4. What technology innovation made the most impact on your life? Email
5. Do you have any pets? No
6. How would you spend one million dollars? Invest
7. What is one important skill everyone should have? Communication
8. What are two things you consider yourself to be very good at? Gift of gab and caring for others.
9. What do you order on your pizza? Plain cheese pizza is my favorite.
10. What is one word you could use to describe your team? Honest
11. Are you left or right handed? Right Handed
12. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? Follow up
13. What month is your birthday? March
14. What was your childhood nickname? Schinner
15. Who inspires you? Family, especially Mom, Dad and Uncles.
16. What is your favorite place in the world? Home
17. What was the best concert you ever went to? Pixies
18. If you could be any animal, which would you be? Owl
19. What are you passionate about? Family
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Forest Green
21. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child? Bonkers
22. What characteristic do you most admire in others? Caring, passion, giving
23. What super power would you like to have? Invisibility
24. What is the most important lesson you have learned in the last year? Patience
25. What are your ten favorite foods? Hummus, Apples, Bananas, Pineapple, granola, peanut butter & jelly, pizza, tortellini, fajitas, anything my mom bakes.
26. Do you speak any other languages? Very little French
27. What is one of your hidden talents? Impressions of others
28. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? Honey roasted ham
29. At home, which way does toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? Over
30. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? Review sports stats and athletes bios
31. What is still left on your bucket list? Travel to Europe