Get to Know your Rep! The Cindi Gentry Edition
Our Business is Personal.
We take your business personally at RJ Schinner, and strive to make our practices as personal as possible. Having been a family owned business for over 65 years has helped us retain this culture. We want to get to know our customers better, and in good fun, have decided to share some information about our Sales Representatives in the hopes you can get to know them better also!
This edition: Cindi Gentry
1. What is your name? Cindi Gentry
2. What Region to you cover for RJ Schinner? Dallas, East Texas, Northern Louisiana
3. How long have you been with RJ Schinner? 3 years this October
4. What technology innovation made the most impact on your life? Cell phone and Computer – a Win for Both!
5. Do you have any pets? No
6. How would you spend one million dollars? Safety nest and FUN!
7. What is one important skill everyone should have? Integrity
8. What are two things you consider yourself to be very good at? Communications, Respect
9. What do you order on your pizza? Pepperoni
10. What is one word you could use to describe your team? Awesome
11. Are you left or right handed? left
12. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? Integrity
13. What month is your birthday? February
14. What was your childhood nickname? Didn’t have one
15. Who inspires you? My Parents
16. What is your favorite place in the world? Texas
17. What was the best concert you ever went to? George Strait
18. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
19. What are you passionate about? God and family
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot Pink
21. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child? Happy
22. What characteristic do you most admire in others? Faith
23. What super power would you like to have? Would not
24. What is the most important lesson you have learned in the last year? Never give up
25. What are your ten favorite foods? Steak, Hamburgers, Fries, Salmon, Salads, Anything Mexican
26. Do you speak any other languages? No
27. What is one of your hidden talents? Shopping
28. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? All Fresh
29. At home, which way does toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? Over
30. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? Nothing
31. What is still left on your bucket list? Many cities to still go. Wine country tour, Europe, and the list goes on…
© Copyright Sarah Rotier, All rights Reserved. Written For: DSR Sales Support Blog