Get to Know your Rep! The Greg Howard Edition.
Our Business is Personal.
We take your business personally at RJ Schinner, and strive to make our practices as personal as possible. Having been a family owned business for over 65 years has helped us retain this culture. We want to get to know our customers better, and in good fun, have decided to share some information about our Sales Representatives in the hopes you can get to know them better also!
This edition: Greg Howard
1. What is your name? Greg Howard
2. What Region to you cover for RJ Schinner? The Carolina’s and Virginia’s
3. How long have you been with RJ Schinner? 2 years
4. What technology innovation made the most impact on your life? Smart Phone
5. Do you have any pets? Yes, my best friend in the world Sydney, an 80 lb Pitt Lab mix I rescued when she was a year old. Truly my best friend. My family has a 15 year old mini Jack Russell, named Penny blind, deaf, but healthy and happy!
6. How would you spend one million dollars? Secure my retirement whenever I was ready to end my career.
7. What is one important skill everyone should have? Reading. Computers and phones can do math, but you still need to read.
8. What are two things you consider yourself to be very good at? Selling and convincing others to believe in me.
9. What do you order on your pizza? Most of the time, all the way except crazy stuff, like anchovies, but sometimes just a Margherita with fresh basil, cheese and crushed tomato… mmmm..
10. What is one word you could use to describe your team? Talented
11. Are you left or right handed? Right Handed
12. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? Integrity
13. What month is your birthday? September
14. What was your childhood nickname? “G-Man” LOL!
15. Who inspires you? I left a company for a better opportunity and found out the owner of the old company told my new boss, (Jeff Kampel) that it was “no big loss” and I “wouldn’t amount to anything”> Yeah, THAT guy! Also my mom, always telling me I could do anything I put my mind to.
16. What is your favorite place in the world? In bed when I wake up at 5:00 am cozy and realize it’s Saturday..
17. What was the best concert you ever went to? Oddly enough, I saw Elton John about 2 years ago and he played for almost 4 hours! Unbelievable and front row.
18. If you could be any animal, which would you be? A dog is the only thing I can imagine.
19. What are you passionate about? God, my family, my career and my sports teams, in that order.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green, my favorite color.
21. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child? Mature, I had older sisters and was the only son. Always around older people.
22. What characteristic do you most admire in others? Honesty
23. What super power would you like to have? Eternal youth
24. What is the most important lesson you have learned in the last year? Nothing lasts forever, no matter how secure you think things are, you can lose everything in the blink of an eye.
25. What are your ten favorite foods? SUSHI!!! Spaghetti, Steak, Crab Legs, ribs, bacon, fried chicken, chicken wings, ice cream, Sushi AGAIN and a great burger.
26. Do you speak any other languages? I speak a little Hawaiian, Spanish from Rosetta Stone, and a little Mandarin and even less French and German
27. What is one of your hidden talents? I play the Ukulele, or try LOL!
28. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? An unopened half gallon of egg nog from Christmas! HAHAHA!
29. At home, which way does toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? ALWAYS, WITHOUT QUESTION, OVER!!!
30. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? Did I mention I play the Ukulele?
31. What is still left on your bucket list? Australia, Always wanted to go there and one of the few places I have not been. Sky Dive. Be the absolute best at something. Retire worry free and accomplished.