Get to Know your Rep! The Tod Ferree Edition.
Our Business is Personal.
We take your business personally at RJ Schinner, and strive to make our practices as personal as possible. Having been a family owned business for over 65 years has helped us retain this culture. We want to get to know our customers better, and in good fun, have decided to share some information about our Sales Representatives in the hopes you can get to know them better also!
This edition: Tod Ferree
1. What is your name? Tod Ferree
2. What Region to you cover for RJ Schinner? Wisconsin, and some Illinois
3. How long have you been with RJ Schinner? 21 years
4. What technology innovation made the most impact on your life? Iphone! Makes work easier no matter where I am.
5. Do you have any pets? Yes – My mini golden doodle named Jordi.
6. How would you spend one million dollars? Buy a property in Naples Florida
7. What is one important skill everyone should have? Common courtesy and common sense
8. What are two things you consider yourself to be very good at? Sense of urgency and golf
9. What do you order on your pizza? sausage, pepperoni, green peppers and onions
10. What is one word you could use to describe your team? Courteous
11. Are you left or right handed? Right Handed
12. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? sense of urgency
13. What month is your birthday? September
14. What was your childhood nickname? Toad
15. Who inspires you? My wife and kids.
16. What is your favorite place in the world? Maui
17. What was the best concert you ever went to? Dave Matthews Band
18. If you could be any animal, which would you be? Dolphin
19. What are you passionate about? My children’s success
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
21. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child? Energetic and shy
22. What characteristic do you most admire in others? Hard working, courteous, family orientated
23. What super power would you like to have? I would like to fly.
24. What is the most important lesson you have learned in the last year? Trust in others to help you
25. What are your ten favorite foods? steak, turkey, brisket, chicken, mashed potatoes, cookies, ice cream, asparagus, Broccoli, bacon
26. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish (a little)
27. What is one of your hidden talents? snowboarding
28. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? Mustard
29. At home, which way does toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? Over
30. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? Go to the Farmer’s Market
31. What is still left on your bucket list? Golf in Ireland