Get to Know your Rep! The Todd Lowman Edition.
Our Business is Personal.
We take your business personally at RJ Schinner, and strive to make our practices as personal as possible. Having been a family owned business for over 65 years has helped us retain this culture. We want to get to know our customers better, and in good fun, have decided to share some information about our Sales Representatives in the hopes you can get to know them better also!
This edition: Todd Lowman
1. What is your name? Todd Lowman
2. What Region to you cover for RJ Schinner? National Accounts
3. How long have you been with RJ Schinner? 1 year
4. What technology innovation made the most impact on your life? Cell phones / wireless high speed internet
5. Do you have any pets? Yes, one dog
6. How would you spend one million dollars? invest 75%, and spend 25%
7. What is one important skill everyone should have? Following through on commitments.
8. What are two things you consider yourself to be very good at? fly fishing
9. What do you order on your pizza? Pepperoni
10. What is one word you could use to describe your team? Forming
11. Are you left or right handed? Left Handed
12. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? Determination
13. What month is your birthday? May
14. What was your childhood nickname?
15. Who inspires you? Anyone who succeeds when others tell them they are destined to fail.
16. What is your favorite place in the world? South Fork on the Snake River (so far)
17. What was the best concert you ever went to? not sure
18. If you could be any animal, which would you be? Tiger
19. What are you passionate about? Fishing, camping, outdoors
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green.
21. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child? Difficult
22. What characteristic do you most admire in others? Compassion
23. What super power would you like to have? Invisibility
24. What is the most important lesson you have learned in the last year? Change can be good.
25. What are your ten favorite foods? Pizza, burgers, fries, avocados, popcorn, sushi, fettuccine, Chinese food, lays chips, eggs
26. Do you speak any other languages? no
27. What is one of your hidden talents? n/a
28. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? Ginger ale
29. At home, which way does toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? Over
30. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? Listen to Sade
31. What is still left on your bucket list? Travel Internationally