P&G Offers Easy DIY Sell Sheets for DSRs!
Procter & Gamble has recently released several sell sheets that can be easily customized for your specific customer base, and with a distributor’s unique product numbers. There is even a space to add in a DSR’s own contact information and company logo! These sheets are easily edited right in Adobe Reader and require no confusing file conversions saving you time while offering the ability to use a professional looking sell sheet, taking just a few minutes to finalize. Simply verify the product name and then just add in the manufacturing number, ordering number, size, case/quantity, and contact information — It’s that simple!
The following products all have customizable sell sheets that are available under the Vendor Literature section right on our blog:
- Bounty Basic 1 – This sell sheet is for the economical Bounty Basic Paper Towels which offers the same great strength and quality as regular Bounty Paper Towels at a price your customers will appreciate. Ideal for general applications, this sell sheet features a man in a commons area cleaning up a spill.
- Bounty Basic 2 – While identical to the first Bounty Basic, this sell sheet focuses on restaurant cleaning, featuring a waitress cleaning a restaurant booth.
- Bounty Regular 1 – Bounty Paper Towels, the well-known quicker picker upper, have a wide variety of applications — this particular sell sheet focuses on the janitorial segment featuring a woman cleaning a restroom.
- Bounty Regular 2 – While identical to the regular Bounty Paper Towels sell sheet, this sheet is aimed at kitchen cleaning featuring a female chef.
- Comet Disinfecting Cleaner With Bleach – As stated on the sell sheet, Comet Cleaner with bleach is “A hospital-grade disinfectant capable of cleaning Clostridium difficile spores”, which is a highly contagious bacteria responsible for spreading quickly in clinical settings.
- Comet Disinfecting-Sanitizing Bathroom Cleaner – A restroom cleaner and surface deodorizer with a non-abrasive formula, this sell sheet is also geared toward the janitorial segment and features the product in use in a restroom.
- Dawn 1 Gallon Manual Pot and Pan Detergent – Offering up to 5,000 gallons of dish solution, Dawn has earned its reputation as one of the best dishwashing products on the market. A favorite in many homes, Dawn is equally effective and economical in institutional settings as well.
- Dawn 38 oz. Manual Pot and Pan Detergent – Offering up to 1,500 gallons of dish solution in a more user friendly size, this packaging is ideal for settings where bulk dishwashing is an exception rather than the rule.
- Spic and Span 32 oz. Disinfecting All-Purpose Spray and Glass Cleaner – Spic and Span requires no pre-cleaning and can be used on hard surfaces and glass offering clean with a shine in a convenient quart size spray bottle.
No matter who your customer is and what application the products are being used for, Procter and Gamble has a variety of sell sheets that are sure to suit your customer unique product needs. After downloading the sell sheet of your choice, inputting the product information, and adding your contact information, the only question you’ll have is how many to print! Download yours today and increase your sales with a high end, professional sell sheet that is sure to get your customers’ attention!© Copyright 2013 Amy Ullsperger, All rights Reserved. Written For: DSR Sales Support Blog