Use your braaaiinnss!!! October is Zombie Awareness Month.
Are you aware that October is Zombie Awareness month? Is your business, institution, or firm prepared? As a DSR, have you prepared your customers?
It’s not as crazy as it seems.
Government agencies, like the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and security firms, have trained for a hypothetical zombie apocalypse. Of course, this is just a lighthearted effort (through the popularity of zombies), to raise awareness for emergency preparation and far be it from RJ Schinner to do the same.
On its blog last year, the CDC published a list of helpful recommendations in the unlikely event of a zombie outbreak.
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
- Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
- Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
- Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
- Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
- Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
- First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
RJ Schinner can help you prepare your customers to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse, by not only reminding you that a double-tap ensures a zombie kill, but also by reminding you that we stock sanitation and hygiene supplies – with brands like Clorox bleach and Dial hand sanitizer. With a distribution network of eight U.S. branches throughout the Midwest and South, RJ Schinner’s umbrella can ship to most of zombieland.
Of course, your preparation demonstrates that you do indeed have braaaiinnss, which means unfortunately, you will become an excellent snack for some hungry zombie and ultimately not survive the zombie apocalypse.
At least, your customer’s will!
(Up next: Tips for welcoming our new robot-masters in the inevitable robopocalypse.)© Copyright Amy Ullsperger, All rights Reserved. Written For: DSR Sales Support Blog